Additional Fees

Today I was fraud On my account ... keep in mind during this time I currently running a fundraiser for service dog and and forced moved in my life.

I went into and spoke to a manager name jchristie@arvest.com... to get help for the fraud, by the time I left I had 2 more overdraft fees he advised me well I wouldn’t know that there were charges coming in an hour buff for your deposit so unfortunately there’s nothing I can do about that, he also told me I should be more financially responsible and at least he doesn’t charge as much of Bank of America . I asked him not to run anything again and he told me too bad they can’t stop it. Who is the corporate number what do I do most disappointed customer in a very very long time!!

What is corporate number! Please help !! Let down Veteran!! Oh and he told me he started my dispute on fraud which doesn’t make any sense even though I just found out from a different arvest customer service supervisor you can’t even start until they have posted, also was advised He’s a liar obviously and nothing is getting started, Worst experience ever!

Shame on you ARVEST, He literally laughed when he knew he was going to get to overdraft fees that would equal the fraud on my account so basically my fraud paid fees from fraud. He is The branch sales manager at arvest on 1375 12th Ave.

S., East Norman, OK 73071 his name is Jaron Christie. And I don’t care if I was the worst customer in the world and honestly I am not I am the best I can be but it doesn’t matter no one should be treated that way ever no one not a veteran not a citizen no one and I will not back down from this until someone fixes my heart and my account

Product or Service Mentioned: Arvest Bank Customer Care.

Comments