1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Arvast website is taking unauthorized payments out of my checking account. This has happened twice in four years.

It is EXTREMELY frustrating as often I do not have the money to cover a double mortgage payment in one month. Arvast says its my fault and both times I have had to pay $70 to $105 in overdraft fees from Arvast as well as my bank. I do not make enough to have two mortgage payments in a month removed from my account and I have never authorized two mortgage payments in one month. Arvast both times has not been very hardlined that its somehow my fault.

Being the little person - I feel as if I have zero recourse other then to suck it up and take it. For 15 years I had another mortgage company and not once did I have a problem. Then Arvast purchased my mortgage and in three years I have had two major issues.

I'm guessing I have to resort to paying by check. This is a terrible company and I wish they would be investigated.

PS: Writing and mailing a check with also save me the ridiculous $5 pay online fee at least.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments