1.2
Additional Fees

My mortgage was sold to Arvert and now I have no choice ... other than re-financing ...

than to work with a bank that uses technology that's from the 90s, and a staff is not far behind. Each time I call I sit on hold for 30 min ... then I get transferred ... and when I finally get a supervisor that can make a change they don't.

They have the ability to help, but decide not to. I get better service from big banks than from little company in AK. The web site is terrible. the ability to do real banking is terrible.

And the short sightedness of management is incredible. Their web site says they put customers first ... but they don't.

they put "policy" first regardless of the circumstances. Don't bank here and if they buy your mortgage consider refinancing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arvest Bank Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

We can’t even get a payment book for the mortgage from these idiots! Our home loan was sold to this godforsaken bank and they have cost us thousands of dollars MULTIPLE times by “accidentally” not paying our property taxes from our impound account, then sending us a check for $4K, then several months later saying that was a mistake and we need to pay it back. I HATE this bank, as soon as finance rates go back down we are refinancing with a normal freaking nationwide bank.

I agree! I also have had terrible problems with them as well. With all of the horrible reviews they have online, you think they would change their ways, but no.