1.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I had a 2nd mortgage loan with Arvest. Then we had a dispute over a safety deposit box. I gave them back the keys to it but they kept saying they didn't get the keys, *hey stupid look on the manager's desk*. Each year they charged me for the safety deposit box. Then they said they would charge an additional $125 for a locksmith to drill out the lock and rekey the safety deposit box. Listen, I left the keys at the bank, there is no need to drill the lock out.

So, I get into with Arvest. Then I get a phone call from Eva saying she is going to close my checking account because I threatened a branch manager. Well, after a couple of years, I am tired and done with all this crap. Talk about a big bully of a bank. She told me that she was closing my checking account and Arvest did not want to go into any of their banks. So, I asked "so when you close my checking account all the business between Arvest and me is closed, ceased and there is no reason for Arvest to contact me or for me to go into an Arvest Bank? You have the authority to do that?" Eva "That is correct, we do not want you in any of our banks?" So I asked "So, all of our banking dealings are concluded with no reason for either to contact each other?" Eva said "Yes." Hey thanks for releasing me from my $21,000 second mortgage.

Then for the few seconds before I hung up "uh, uh, uh, uh......"

Then just as I hung up I heard Eva's *** suck up the chair she was sitting in.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arvest Bank Loan.

Monetary Loss: $22000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Banking loan practices, Not impressed misleading, Banking supervison, Customer service.

Comments

I'm so glad I read these reviews before I opened any accounts. Jesus must cry everytime there's an account opened at Arvest.