1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

In financial hardship at the moment and have been keeping a very close eye on our Mobile Arvest Banking App. We were in overdraft for -$500 and it stayed that way for a couple days.

I checked again the day before my paycheck was expected to hit and nothing had changed. A relief. Once checking my bank account again when my paycheck hit. $1050 check.

I had $300 in my account. We were unable to use our cards or make any sort of purchases bc our limit is only $400 in overdraft....yet somehow had a $119 charge that brought the account to -$700 something...literally overnight. I’m royally pissed seeing as how I lost my job and were already scrapping by as it is. I don’t understand how that can happen.

We are filing a complaint and I’m going to try everything in my power to get our money back. I’ve seen that Arvest has had several lawsuits now for this exact ordeal!

DONT USE ARVEST BANK!!!! They will rob you blind!

Product or Service Mentioned: Arvest Bank Online Banking.

Comments

Don't use ANY bank if you feel you have to overdraft your account for whatever reason. The fact that YOU don't understand how is irrelevant and YOUR fault.

Take a Banking 101 course and you'll know exactly how this happened. "You must work for them"