I have complained repeatedly to Arvest about their ridiculous new online system that CONTINUES to automatically place transactions in the INCORRECT CATEGORY. This is SO INCREDIBLY annoying and stupidly time consuming!!

I made a deposit and it was put under "Auto Insurance" Why cant Arvest fix this????? I am constantly monitoring my account and having to correct Arvest's idiotic system. Who has time for that?? I guess when I make a bank deposit from now on I need to tell EVERYONE at the desk what its for??

Maybe they will get it right???? REALLY????????????????????????????????? If I ever have to get audited I will be in a huge mess and will need to hire an attorney. And because this review wants one hundred words I guess I will keep writing over and over..

I hate Arvest.

I hate Arvest. I hate Arvest

Product or Service Mentioned: Arvest Bank Online Banking.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Arvest closed my account and stole over $450 after doing so! They said that I went into the bank over 100 miles from my home on a Sunday in person and withdrew the money in person! I've never been to an Arvest Bank in the town...especially being on a Sunday (oh they changed it to the Saturday when I brought it to their attention that it was a Sunday), and especially when I have a bank 1 mile from my home and 1 block from my office!!

Loves Park, Illinois, United States #1339620

Worst banking experience we have ever had !!!

Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #1264653

ARVEST BANK IS THE WORST BANK I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. I am leaving it. *** dumb )&*(~@#^!~

Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #1264652

I resent that my complaint was labeled as a "subjective opinion of a user". I AM GETTING AN ATTORNEY AGAINST ARVEST!!!!! STOP PUTTING MY TRANSACTIONS IN THE WRONG CATEGORY YOU IDIOTS!!!!!

to J K Lenexa, Kansas, United States #1273392

Quit whining. Transfer to another bank and forget about getting an attorney.