I have complained repeatedly to Arvest about their ridiculous new online system that CONTINUES to automatically place transactions in the INCORRECT CATEGORY. This is SO INCREDIBLY annoying and stupidly time consuming!!

I made a deposit and it was put under "Auto Insurance" Why cant Arvest fix this????? I am constantly monitoring my account and having to correct Arvest's idiotic system. Who has time for that?? I guess when I make a bank deposit from now on I need to tell EVERYONE at the desk what its for??

Maybe they will get it right???? REALLY????????????????????????????????? If I ever have to get audited I will be in a huge mess and will need to hire an attorney. And because this review wants one hundred words I guess I will keep writing over and over..

I hate Arvest.

I hate Arvest. I hate Arvest

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of arvest bank online banking. Arvest Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned arvest bank online banking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Arvest Bank.

Comments

Arvest closed my account and stole over $450 after doing so! They said that I went into the bank over 100 miles from my home on a Sunday in person and withdrew the money in person! I've never been to an Arvest Bank in the town...especially being on a Sunday (oh they changed it to the Saturday when I brought it to their attention that it was a Sunday), and especially when I have a bank 1 mile from my home and 1 block from my office!!

Loves Park, Illinois, United States #1339620

Worst banking experience we have ever had !!!

Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #1264653

ARVEST BANK IS THE WORST BANK I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. I am leaving it. *** dumb )&*(~@#^!~

Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #1264652

I resent that my complaint was labeled as a "subjective opinion of a user". I AM GETTING AN ATTORNEY AGAINST ARVEST!!!!! STOP PUTTING MY TRANSACTIONS IN THE WRONG CATEGORY YOU IDIOTS!!!!!

to J K Lenexa, Kansas, United States #1273392

Quit whining. Transfer to another bank and forget about getting an attorney.