Additional Fees
Interest Rate

The new online system is AWFUL!!!!I cant find my way around my accounts website.

It is confusing, time consuming, and COMPLETELY USELESS!!! I have ZERO tolerance, and ZERO time to continually STRESS over trying to UNDERSTAND the new system. *** SET UP!!!!! NEED TO FIX IT~~~~~ I am fed up with the set up.

It is a huge waste of my time and energy! Why was the old system change in the first place?? If it's NOT BROKE, then why fix it? Now Arvest has a HUGE problem and may even experience LAW SUITS because transactions are placed in the WRONG CATEGORIES and we as customers are REQUIRED to fix it!!

What gives?? Transactions put in SHOPPING category when it was NOT shopping!!

How does the system KNOW HOW I SPENT MY MONEY??GET A LIFE ARVEST AND FIX IT!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "ridiculous set up with new online system " at Arvest Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Arvest Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Arvest Bank and arvest bank online banking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Arvest Bank?

Comments