1.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Poster increased review rating.

I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days.

I also have an overdraft protection plan that I pay for. I have never been overdrafted but once. Hey that is why I paid for it. I went to my account to find I was not allowed into the account.

I called Arvest. They stated I was 55 days overdrawn. I could not be overdrawn more then 30 days. I told them this was impossible.

I had a treasury check deposited automatically through direct deposit every 28 days. The fist individual stated they closed it due to me being overdrawn by 55 consecutive days. Which I wasn't! I told her, she stated to contact the main branch.

Even though the contract states that the account would be closed after 56 days of being overdrawn. Which each month I have a treasury check direct deposited. I called and talked to Jennifer! Who stated that they closed it as a charge off.

A charge off, why? Because every 28 days a check of 2700 dollars was deposited into the account. I was only over drawn within my protection plan! She stated no, that is not the case?

So in turn she stated my money would be returned to the US treasury military retirement. It may take a week!!! What?

So the protection plan is not what you pay for! They broke their contract with me!

Review about: Arvest Bank Checking Account.

Comments